Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Thursday, August 27, 2026
TITANIQUE Will Host Fan Night With Giveaways, Sing-Alongs, and More
www.broadwayworld.com: Titanique on Broadway will host a special Fan Night on Thursday, August 27th at 7:30 PM. In celebration of its final weeks on Broadway, and worldwide success, "TI-STAN-IQUE FAN NIGHT” will feature surprise guest appearances, a giveaway-prize-a-palooza, a sing-along extravaganza, and a special performance for fans dressed in their Titanique best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Every time I click on a Broadway World article I always wonder why I did it. Like I have been a theatre enthusiast for a long enough time, that by now, I should know that I’m not going to get anything out of these articles. The headline implies that they’re going to talk about a big event that the broadway show is putting on. Naively I wondered if it’s an anniversary of some sort. Perhaps this is an event that the show is doing to build interest in the production? I’m always interested in what productions do to build public interest in an age where the show never seems to be enough. Obviously, since it’s a broadway world article, it did not go into detail at all about the actual event, it literally just listed the cast and producers and their past credits. It’s very strange that I keep reading articles in general that can simply tell me nothing about the show or event their advertising.
Post a Comment