CMU School of Drama


Monday, August 24, 2026

Knott's Nightmares Revealed Sets Up Scary Farm in 2026

Inside Universal: It’s now the middle of August, the days are still well into the 80s, and Midsummer Scream is now becoming a distant memory. It also means Halloween is right around the corner, and Knott’s Scary Farm is only a few short weeks away. That means it’s time for Knott’s annual Nightmares Revealed event, where, as the name suggests, everything is revealed for the upcoming 2026 season of Knott’s Scary Farm.

1 comment:

JDaley105 said...

I've always been curious what it would be like to work in an environment like this as a theatre person. While Knott's Scary Farm might not exactly be "theatre" it is still live production and bears a lot of similarities to the practice of live theatre. I think it would be a lot of fun to work on helping construct the different mazes and scenes associated with Knott's Scary Farm. I would be really interested in seeing just how the mazes and attractions go about getting designed and built. I am curious if they have people in house who work on the mazes or if they hire outside people/companies. I'm also curious on what the timeline is and when they start the different parts of their process. I have never been to Knott's Berry Farm so I don't have any background information to go off of beyond this article, but reading this makes me wish I could take a trip there for Halloween.