Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Thursday, August 13, 2026
How the War Changed the Way I Work with Teenagers in Theatre
HowlRound Theatre Commons: For more than ten years, I worked in Ukraine’s extracurricular arts education system. Unlike in the United States, where art education is often integrated into schools, Ukraine has a separate network of public educational institutions under the Ministry of Education and Science that provides art education after the regular school day. I worked at the largest extracurricular arts center in Dnipro, one of Ukraine’s longest-established institutions of its kind, with a history spanning nearly ninety years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment