Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Friday, September 11, 2026
CallSheet adds Wrap Sheet to simplify production close-outs
Reel 360 News: CallSheet: Crew Calls has added a new feature to tackle one of production’s less glamorous but essential rituals: wrapping the job.
The new Wrap Sheet workflow allows producers to send selected crew members a single closing email containing a thank-you, job code and invoicing instructions once production is complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't say I have any experience putting together call sheets, let alone the problem this approach solves, but I can see the advantages of getting ahead of the questions that crew may have after a job. I hadn’t heard of CallSheet before, but now I am curious. I wonder how much of the process they use is standardized versus how much of its formatting is up to the company who is using it? While I haven’t used this software, I sometimes see issues with software that is designed so specifically to solve one issue that unless it’s designed with many degrees of flexibility it can be so limiting that I could see what this software advertises as a feature just becoming another paperwork template that managers keep in their back pocket.
Post a Comment