CMU School of Drama


Friday, September 25, 2026

Sennheiser Now Shipping New Spectera SKM Handheld Wireless Transmitter

ProSoundWeb: Sennheiser announced that it’s now shipping the new Spectera SKM handheld transmitter, completing the core elements of the company’s bidirectional wideband wireless ecosystem that’s designed for live sound, theatre, broadcast and house of worship applications.

1 comment:

Octavio Sutton said...

This is a really cool new piece of equipment for the sound industry. I think it’s always super interesting when companies put out new gear. There are always new tricks and idea that people have, trying to make the workflow better or give more flexibility to different aspects of the process.I also appreciate that every company has something else that they bring to the table. No system is exactly alike, and while that can sometimes create confusion with different equipment and interfacing, it also means that you can find any application or want out there in some kind of equipment that has been made. I would love to try out Sennheiser's new wireless transmitters. I wonder how this equipment would be different from the yamaha equipment that I have always worked with. I think I would learn a lot from the difference and being able to compare how they work and and sound with the same speakers and mics.