CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Ayrton Eurus S put in the reps on stage for “Disney’s Hercules” musical

LightSoundJournal.com: “Disney’s Hercules,” a new musical inspired by the company’s 1997 animated feature, debuted at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey recently with more than 60 Ayrton Eurus S fixtures obtained from 4Wall New Jersey taking centre stage. Eurus S is a multi-function profile luminaire especially designed for stage applications. ACT Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Ayrton lighting in North America.

2 comments:

David said...

David is testing the comments

Marion Mongello said...

I have the opportunity to see the Hercules musical at Paper Mill Playhouse in New Jersey recently over spring break. I had very high expectations, however, it did not meet them. I walked in, expecting a Broadway level of performance, however, it was not even close. I was wildly disappointed by all aspects of the production. The performers and storyline is a whole other problem, but in terms of tech, it also was not great. This article seems to be referring to the lighting design, which I quite honestly did not even acknowledge. It was nothing out of the ordinary, and seemed easy to overlook. I really had hoped that this show would exceed my expectations, and be just as incredible as I had hoped, however, it was not even close. I really wish that there was a better system.