CMU School of Drama


Monday, November 07, 2022

Thunder Audio Takes Mr. Worldwide Across North America with JBL VTX Systems on Pitbull’s Can’t Stop Us Now Tour

LightSoundJournal.com: Following the success of his I Feel Good Tour in 2021, Pitbull’s Can’t Stop Us Now 2022 Tour is presented by Live Nation and features performances by Iggy Azalea and Sirius XM’s Globalization DJs in addition to the Cuban-American superstar himself. The 50+ date North American tour began in Raleigh, North Carolina on July 28 and will conclude in Hollywood, Florida on October 19.

1 comment:

Marion Mongello said...

Mister Worldwide, Mister 305, he is coming around on tour and yelling “Timber!” I wish I could have seen this icon on his tour, and he was actually in Orlando at the same time I was, but unfortunately was unable to. A friend of mine was able to attend his performance and said it was great, which I expected nothing less. Before starting at CMU I never went to a concert and wondered, “I wonder what sound provider they used for this show!” I really value getting this new perspective, and the challenge of diving deeper into the really techie aspects of live performances. I noticed that we also use a lot of JBL products here at CMU, and that they seem to be a pretty universal and well known brand for sound equipment. This article gets into the nitty gritty of the sound design, which I really appreciate and wish I understood more.