CMU School of Drama


Friday, April 30, 2021

Three Rivers Arts Festival announces hybrid events lineup and health measures for June

Arts + Entertainment | Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh City Paper: The Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival is one of the largest, most anticipated cultural events in Pittsburgh, providing opportunities for crowds to view and buy art, see free live music performances, and more. On Thu., April 29, the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust announced the Festival's return to in-person events (kind of) after the pandemic moved it totally online last year.

1 comment:

Hadley Holcomb said...

I am very glad that the Three Rivers Arts Festival is still happening this year. I have been so excited about it as the weather has been getting warmer, and I definitely plan on going and buying some art for my apartment to support the local artists who can probably use the help now coming out of this pandemic more than ever. I am also glad that they are moving some of the performance events indoors. There is a running joke that it never fails to rain during the Three Rivers Arts Festival and the indoor venue will save some of the performances and keep the show going. I also love the idea of splitting the Artist Market into a few different locations in order to keep the crowds down, and I kind of think that it would be a good thing to keep going post pandemic as well.