CMU School of Drama


Monday, January 29, 2018

VIDEO: It's the Best Day Ever! Watch the Full BroadwayCon Panel With the Cast of SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

www.broadwayworld.com: It's a beautiful Bikini Bottom Day! The cast of Spongebob Squarepants came together for a panel at BroadwayCon today, January 27. Check out the full panel in the video below, featuring Ethan Slater (Spongebob Squarepants), Danny Skinner (Patrick Star), Gavin Lee (Squidward Tentacles), Wesley Taylor (Plankton), and Brian Ray Norris (Mr. Krabs)!

1 comment:

APJS said...

First off, WESLEY TAYLOR!! GO Dr. Phillips High school Alumni!!!! Troupe 4276, represent!! Ok with that out of the way I can’t wait to see this show. I am so excited for it. I wasn’t the biggest SpongeBob die hard, but I did enjoy an episode every once in a while. I am, how ever a be fan of my fellow DPHS alumni Wesley. Ive also saw him originate the role of Lucas in The Addams Family. Going back to SoongeBob. The set looks amazing and all the ads look like so much fun. I cant wait to see it. This is the kinda I of theatre I want to design for. Also I am glad we got over are tend for revivals we had going on a while back. Not now it seems like we are playing the ‘well if it worked on tv maybe it will work on stage’ game. I think that always a chance of being a hit or a miss.