CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Thea Awards

Themed Entertainment Association (TEA): I am reinvigorated by the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) and the good it is doing for the entertainment industry. And I want to tell you about the Thea Awards.

In spring 2017 at the annual TEA Thea Awards Gala, I had the very great honor of receiving the Buzz Price Thea Award for a Lifetime of Distinguished Achievements. The award was a humbling and terrific recognition to receive for my body of work over the decades in theatre, concerts and live entertainment, visitor attractions, animal attractions, cinema, TV, and various forms of spectacle. But what I find most exciting is that being allowed to join the circle of people who have received this award brings with it a lifetime privilege of sitting on the Thea Awards Nominating Committee.

No comments: