CMU School of Drama


Thursday, April 08, 2021

Broadcast Pix Introduces ChurchPix, the Complete Streaming Solution for Churches

Creative COW: ChurchPix is a turnkey solution with dedicated content that is simple to install and easy to use. Broadcast Pix announces the launch of ChurchPix™, a complete live production and streaming solution for the House of Worship market. Designed for easy setup and use by volunteer operators, ChurchPix provides an affordable turnkey solution for churches looking to stream its worship services online.

1 comment:

Alexa Janoschka said...

It's strange to think that we have had a full year without curches and houses of worship being open. I myself haven't had religion and worship play a large role in my life, mainly because I have been busy with school, figuring out adulting, and work (the pandemic has also made it harder to find communities) but systems like this are a great way to make it accessible to more people. I think everyone is trying to get out more and off of their computers though... At least I am looking for any opportunity to get away from my computer screen and get off of any and every zoom or call on electronic devices. I think that we are going to see a major boom in in-person and live events as we move forward in the pandemic because people are fed up with the online world (I know I am) So while this streaming hardware is cool, if I was investing in new equipment rn I would be waiting to spend my money on cool things that will make the in-person experience better. I can imagine all the random stuff everyone has collected to make zoom/pandemic life easier sitting in boxes one day reminding us of this strange time. lol I'm hopeful for a future because I am very burnt out