CMU School of Drama


Monday, October 21, 2019

Costume designers in Twin Falls help with Halloween costume ideas

Magic Valley Lifestyles | magicvalley.com: Halloween has the ability to transform the mundane into the resplendent.

Tired old football pads become brilliant gladiator armor or a plastic spoon changes into a stiff robotic antenna. This holiday turns the ordinary into fun.

With Halloween less than two weeks away, we turned to costume designers in Twin Falls to get advice on how to make inspired homemade costumes.

3 comments:

ZabiKhan said...

Thank you! so much for sharing News updates. Furthermore, Latest News visit at..
Latest News Updates

ZabiKhan said...

Thank you! so much for sharing News updates. Furthermore, Latest News visit at....
Latest News Updates

Olav Carter said...

I find this article incredibly useful, especially because I’m in the middle of making my own personal Spider-Man Stealth Suit costume. As the humble workers in the costume shop who are helping me out will tell you, I don’t know a lot about costume-making. I had to sew straps onto the mask to make it look like the eye-holes were goggles, and thankfully the costume shop was open for assisting, otherwise the mask would look like I had drawn on the straps. I think this article is beneficial both in that it gives really useful tips for making costumes in general (for instance, never would have thought of football pads for a gladiator, but that’s quite smart), and it also makes it seem as though costume making can be done even by novices (heh, that’s me), and that’s reassuring for my confidence. I most certainly will be taking these tips for Halloween this year, or rather, this upcoming week I suppose.