CMU School of Drama


Friday, April 12, 2024

Hilti Nuron Cordless Drill Driver Review SBT 6-22

Pro Tool Reviews: For decades, Hilti has held a prestigious spot in the world of industrial construction and maintenance. With the addition of their Nuron battery platform, we’re seeing a big expansion in newer and better tools that make life a little easier on the jobsite. One such tool is the Hilti Nuron SBT 6-22 Drill Driver that offers confident drilling power and has a pretty slick trick up its sleeve.

1 comment:

Sonja Meyers said...

I am eternally grateful that I started my theater production era within the time of the cordless drill. Similar to the general concept of the internet as a whole, it’s one of those things that is just so well-integrated into my life it is difficult to imagine it without that specific tool. While I know that not that long ago, people were in fact having to do the same tasks and work without cordless drills (or the internet), when I picture that situation, I imagine it kind of sucks. I am a big fan of just being able to pick up a drill, walk anywhere, use it basically anywhere, and not have to worry about a cord or having to put a lot of effort and arm force into it. Just like all technology, the cordless drill continues to evolve, and I was pretty impressed about this specific one. The drill assist depth detector is something that I can’t really wrap my head around how it works, but it certainly works, and that’s pretty cool.