CMU School of Drama


Thursday, April 06, 2023

RCF rocks the show with cutting-edge pro audio gear at NAMM 2023

LightSoundJournal.com: RCF is reshaping the audio industry, introducing new ideas and technology that improve the musical experience for both the user and the audience. This year at NAMM 2023, RCF showcases its heritage, industry vision, and new technology that serve as the foundation for exciting new products in sound reinforcement. Throughout Booth 14107, RCF highlights the features and benefits of its advanced speaker design, active and passive amplification, and innovative DSP processing.

1 comment:

Alex Reinard said...

I always have a fun time reading about new speakers and what they offer, like reading about a nice car I can’t have. This whole family of speakers and amps looks so impressive and well designed. I think it’s so interesting that companies have started making apps to control speakers with (I already wrote a comment this week about another line of speakers that had this); it’s really crazy how what used to be a mixing desk and racks of DSPs and amps have all been slammed into one tiny integrated system in the back of a speaker. I found it hard to believe the TT line was designed for 2000 watts, given their small design and that they’re active speakers. I wish I could’ve seen all these speakers at NAMM and heard them in use. I’ve never worked with RCF equipment before, but I hope someday I can get the chance to.