CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, January 22, 2019

15+ Art and Photography Classes Online to Spark Your Imagination

mymodernmet.com: With January nearly over, how are your new year’s resolutions going? If you have creative goals but are having trouble making them stick, maybe an art jump start is all you need. Getting a boost is easier than you think; art and photography classes online allow you to refresh your skills or learn new things—all from the comfort of your own home. Among the thousands (upon thousands) of e-courses on Creativelive, Skillshare, Bluprint, and Creativebug, you’re sure to find something that inspires you.

1 comment:

Yma Hernandez-Theisen said...

I definitely want to get back into doing art for myself during my free time, that is why I clicked on the article. They gave exactly what the title advertised links with descriptions of ways to work on photography, drawing, and even social media. A couple of the links touched on ways to keep a sketchbook which is something I’ve done once but mostly started and never finished. I keep this “collaborative friendship drawing notebook”, this notebook I bring along to have friends to strangers add too, with drawing over previous entries highly encouraged, but I haven’t worked on a personal sketchbook in a long time. I really want to start another one now because I feel I haven't made any recent progress when It comes to drawing so I want something to help keep me going and track progress. I recently started one but didn’t like the direction I was going with it, after looking at some of these links I hope to rekindle some passion and work on some drawing skills a bit.