CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, February 12, 2020

NAMM 2020 Highlights

LightSoundJournal.com: The 2020 edition of Anaheim’s NAMM Show has just closed its doors and there is no doubt that, for another consecutive year, the fair has shown a marked growth on all fronts.
Speaking of musical instruments, the gap between exhibitors and the public compared to European fairs is very large. This is a gap that reflects the real situation of the MI market, which is lively and flourishing in America, yet weak and uninspiring in Europe.

1 comment:

DJ L. said...

I attended NAMM for the first time when I was a sophomore in Highschool and continued to attend till I graduated. In the three years I went, I does not seem like it was anywhere near as large as it has become. One of the most interesting things I found when reading this article was how many companies are choosing NAMM to debut new products. When I attended, no company was doing this. Companies did not come to NAMM in order to debut products. While there were a couple sections, booths were often small, even for larger companies, and were there just to make a presence. Often, companies only had a handful of their products on display. I am extremely interested in making if back to name in the near future so I can see first hand what it has become. NAMM was fun I went a few years ago and I am sure it is a great time now.