CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hollywood sex scandal shows no signs of slowing down

TribLIVE: On Friday, comedian Louis C.K. said allegations of sexual misconduct against him are true, and he expressed remorse. Comedians Dana Min Goodman, Abby Schachner, Julia Wolov, Rebecca Corry allege the Emmy-winning star of FX's "Louie" either pleasured himself in front of them, asked to do it or did so over the phone. A fifth woman detailed her allegations against C.K. to the paper but was not identified.

1 comment:

Peter Kelly said...

It’s both great, and also very deeply upsetting, to see such an outpouring of information. It seems like every day there’s more and more celebrities getting brought up on charges of sexual misconduct of some kind. It is good that these women, and men, feel comfortable coming forward now to talk about these awful occurrences. However, what is much much worse is that these events took place in the first place, and that they are so numerous. I’m glad that I can get to see the dirty side of this industry while I am still a student so I can prepare and figure out what I can do to prevent and help in these situations once, and if, I get into that industry. I hope that these people are held accountable for these truly despicable actions.