CMU School of Drama


Thursday, August 24, 2023

These Are the Best Books to Learn Better Time Management

lifehacker.com: Efficient time management takes, well, time to perfect. There are a variety of hacks out there to help you schedule, focus, and complete your work, but it’s still hard to actually do all of that without the right guidance and mindset. If you’re struggling with time management, it might be worth spending some time digging deep on the topic and reading what experts have to say.

1 comment:

Sawyer Anderson said...

I will not lie- I was expecting a bit more out of this article. I knew I was going to read about books that would help me with time management but I thought it would be more than just a if this is your goal then read this book. As a person who struggles with time management I was excited to see this article, however going to the list and reading the summaries was unhelpful. I could have clicked on the links, yes, but it was a bit overwhelming considering how many books are on the list. I did like the sound of the book with 21 tips for productivity as that sounds like a quick, pick up/put down whenever book. There was also a book about helping yourself to focus which looked incredibly useful. The first book named, which is for people who get up early sounded awful as one of the tactics is waking up at 5 am. That doesn't sound like productivity, just prolonging the time in your day.