CMU School of Drama


Friday, November 27, 2020

Best Tool Chest Reviews for 2020

Pro Tool Reviews: Our picks for the best tool chest take into account organization, application, value, and size. When dealing with tool chests we address the needs of mechanics, DIYers, home users, and even contractors. A solid tool chest helps a Pro or home user organize his or her tools in such a way as to keep them safe, make them easily accessible, and help them stay organized so they are easy to grab and replace as needed.

1 comment:

Gabe M said...

Wow! It is like ask and you shall receive a Pro Tools Review! I have to say that I was a little shocked when they picked a Husky brand tool chest as the best overall. Not that I have anything against Husky, I was expecting the folks at Pro Tools to really geek out over a Milwaukee hybrid or something else flashy and fancy. While they do get into that Milwaukee hybrid chest and worktable, I was pretty surprised to see that they did not think it was much to write home about. In fact, Husky not only took the top spot, but it holds a number of categories throughout this list which is really opening my eyes up to this world of organizational hardware and looking towards Husky. Additionally, I really liked how they break down their selection process at the end and offer some tips and tricks when it comes to most effectively using your tool chest.