CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, March 22, 2022

TAG Provides SJ Lighting Team with Ayrton Perseo and Domino Fixtures for Rolling Loud New York

LightSoundJournal.com: Technical Arts Group (TAG), an industry leader in event production and premium production equipment rentals, provided SJ Lighting, Inc. of Westlake Village, California with IP65-rated Ayrton Perseo Beam and Domino fixtures for the New York edition of the Rolling Loud global music festival last autumn. ACT Entertainment is the exclusive distributor of Ayrton lighting in North America.

1 comment:

Sophia Coscia said...

This article was interesting to me. Mainly because I am really intrigued by the technology that goes into building a music festival. I definitely see myself doing it one day. However, I could not help but be reminded by the crashing down of the circular video wall at Rolling Loud last year. I am not really sure who was responsible for the load in, but it would appear that the technology used when that event occurred was TAG Gear. I only find it slightly ironic. In a place like Florida, you never know what will happen in regards to weather. It rained a bit when I attended Lollapalooza last year, and I couldn’t help but notice the glitching on their LED Wall. I cant help but wonder if this would’ve still occurred if they had been using TAG Weather technology or what they actually did use on the festival.