Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Thursday, October 08, 2026
5 Milwaukee Tools With Deep Discounts In October 2026
www.slashgear.com: With the autumn season upon us in proper, it's a good time to shore up your personal tool collection. It's nice, cool weather to work on personal DIY projects at home, and there's no shortage of handiwork that needs to be done before everything starts freezing over in the winter. Getting your tools up to snuff now will help prevent the need for an extra trip to the hardware store when it's already cold out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am always interested to read an hear about deals on power tools or tools in general. This article particularly caught my eye due to the fact that it is discounts on Milwaukee tools which is a brand that I like to use regularly. All of the tools were interesting to read about, and mot if not all of them i would like to add to my set of tools if I had the disposable income. Regardless the single tool that really caught my eye and is having me seriously contemplate purchasing it when I move is the Hackzall. The desk I have at my apartment is has a metal frame and it made it a bit difficult to bring into my apartment as is. So if I need to this saw could be perfect for cutting that desk up when I move out of my apartment. My plan would be to then reassemble the desk with internal stiffeners to the steel tube framing to allow it to be put back together.
This is a great opportunity to stock up on tools from a recognized brand. I personally really enjoy using Milwaukee tools; they were what I learned on and have never failed me. I really would like to be able to own some power tools that I know will work well, so this is like the perfect opportunity. Personally, I would purchase the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill/Driver and the Milwaukee M18 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool if I had the funds to. It's great that there is a sale on the tools right now, but it is still out of my budget as a college student. I don't own my own drill, but would really like to have a Milwaukee drill because it was the first drill I learned to use and was reliable every time I used it. I would also like the multi tool because, as the name suggests, it does a variety of things that are helpful in all sorts of situations.
Post a Comment