CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Compact Zevor screwdriver holds 24 bits for DIY

newatlas.com: We've seen a couple of nifty screwdrivers that have room to hold their own driver bits. Thanks to clever design, this new one packs a whopping 24 bits in a lightweight body that's way more compact than you'd expect.

1 comment:

Jackson Watts said...

While this seems useful I find myself questioning the usefulness of some of the included bits. Namely, I think that the size of this screwdriver would make using the smallest bits fairly unwieldy. Especially for electronics projects things with screws that small often have confined spaces that would be difficult to navigate with this screwdriver. I think that this product would benefit from being split into two versions, one for larger bits and one for smaller bits. I understand that doing so would erode the point of having a multitool with access to such a wide array of bits but I feel like for anyone that actually works with bits of a smaller size on a semi regular basis the added bulk of one extra tool would be worth it. For someone that is regularly fixing things on the go I think that something like this would be worth it but for anyone that has a set work place I would likely stick to traditional screwdrivers.