CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Audio Engineer's Hoodie lets you stay warm and look cool

www.gizmag.com: Have you ever faced the problem of wanting to wear both a hoodie and over-the ear-headphones at the same time? I'm guessing not, because it's not exactly a problem most people face most days. However, judging by the positive response to a garment of clothing designed to solve this problem, it seems there are people out there who have faced this dilemma ... and who haven't yet figured out that you can wear headphones underneath a hoodie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Listening to music is a very big part of my life along with pretty much everyone else in my age bracket. I still have yet to find a good pair of headphones that have a decent style factor and that I can wear for extended periods of time. It’s funny, I have actually been in a situation where i was looking to put my over-ear headphones on top of my hoodie. My solution to this ended up being turning the music up to max volume so that I could hear through the hood. Some very picky listeners would probably say that the sound quality is affected tremendously by doing this, but, for me, it wouldn't really be all that bothersome. Don’t get me wrong, the product is very cool and I am not saying that I would buy one solely so I could say I own a hoodie that you can wear headphones with. I do have one question, though. How many different patterns and styles will the hoodies come in? Everyone has their own style choices and a lack of product diversity is a typical problem manufactures run into when making products that are supposed to be marketable to a wide contingent of people. Personally, I think they should license out this idea to as many different companies as they can, creating competition in conjunction with a wide breadth of styles.