Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Friday, February 08, 2008
Pittsburgh International Children's Festival announces shows
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: "Pittsburgh International Children's Theater, founded in 1969 as Performing Arts for Children, presents and promotes professional theater experiences for children at affordable prices in convenient neighborhood locations."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not sure if I am going to be in Pittsburgh throughout May, but if so, I must remember to take advantage of this wonderful presentation of theatre! What a great idea, I love children’s theatre, whether it be theatre produced for or by children themselves. The fact that they target children even as young as 3 is brilliant, as it certainly feels like there is a lack of children’s theatre around these days.
Post a Comment