Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
The Broadway bayou
The Tartan Online: "In the wake of Mardi Gras, students in the Conservatory Theatre Company at Point Park University performed the musical Thou Shalt Not last weekend, with the show’s final performance on Sunday, Feb. 10."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has this reviewer ever read a proper review of a show before? I care much less about the story of the play than I do about this particular group's performance/design of it. I felt as though I was reading sparknotes. However, I do appreciate the Tartan reviewing theater around Pittsburgh.
Post a Comment