Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Veterans Administration to Reimburse ETCP Exam Fees
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad the they are making efforts to pay for the fee. In these circumstances, I think it is quite appropriate to have the fee covered. I also feel the same way about venues that require the certification. If you want your employees to be represented in a certain way you should give them the means to do so.
1 comment:
I'm glad the they are making efforts to pay for the fee. In these circumstances, I think it is quite appropriate to have the fee covered. I also feel the same way about venues that require the certification. If you want your employees to be represented in a certain way you should give them the means to do so.
Post a Comment