Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
Craigslist: "We need help with the fly system, 23 set changes and special effects."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have been looking at these craigslist adds when they get posted on the blog and I wonder how effective they really are. It seems a bit odd to me to advertise these jobs in such an open forum. Some place like backstagejobs.com might have more people looking for these kinds of jobs, but evidently not as there have been a number of posts just like these. hummm....
1 comment:
I have been looking at these craigslist adds when they get posted on the blog and I wonder how effective they really are. It seems a bit odd to me to advertise these jobs in such an open forum. Some place like backstagejobs.com might have more people looking for these kinds of jobs, but evidently not as there have been a number of posts just like these. hummm....
Post a Comment