CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pittsburgh Public Will Premiere Harry's Friendly Service ; Season Announced

Playbill News: "Pittsburgh Public Theater's 2008-09 season will include the world-premiere comedy Harry's Friendly Service by Rob Zellers; plus a water-logged staging of the theatrical sensation Metamorphoses; an O'Neill classic; an Ann Landers bio; and the return of August Wilson."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they are doing metamorphosis, for selfish reasons mostly. I only got to see the first act of a high school production, and I would really like to see the different ways people would design it. Perhaps faculty from CMU may be involved, that would be pretty neat.

Dave said...

"Transforming the O'Reilly Theater into a swimming pool performance space".
Metamorphoses is a show I haven't seen yet but really want to. Ive been to the O'Reilly theatre once, this sounds like a really interesting production for this space.