CMU School of Drama


Friday, August 31, 2018

Extensive education offerings will be available during EAS 2018

InPark Magazine: Global attractions industry professionals will gather in Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 25-27, 2018 to learn from leisure and entertainment industry experts during Euro Attractions Show (EAS) 2018. The conference, which takes place at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre, is owned and produced by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).

1 comment:

Marisa Rinchiuso said...

Prior to reading this article, I had know idea this conference existed! This conference sounds fascinating; I am often curious by the differences in entertainment management and education at European entertainment companies. Although the article was not very descriptive about the content discussed, it did seem that it gave a great guide and overview for people thinking about attending. One of the sessions that looked very interesting to me was FEC / Small Park / Indoor Playground Day. It seems like the conference is for entertainment of all sizes, but learning more about the operations of a small park would be so cool. I think about the creation of Six Flags or Disney and it just seem so unfathomable and unapproachable whereas small companies like Schlitterbahn, Sandcastle, local attractions seem familial. I'd love to see how they approach business differently. Overall, this is a conference I'd love to attend but unfortunately is out of my means to observe. Perhaps one day, if I'm part of a company that partakes in this conference, I could be in attend!