Community, Leadership, Experimentation, Diversity, & Education
Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tartans Pavilion Opens This Week
8 1/2 x 11 Newsletter: "The Tartans Pavilion, Carnegie Mellon's newest eatery overlooking the Gesling Stadium playing field, will open this week. The new 4,100-square-foot facility, which includes a brick grill and oven for pizza and hoagies, is on the plaza adjacent to the West Wing and Resnik Hall dormitories."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't realize the whole thing about trying to rebuild the dining hall that used to be over there. But that is a really cool idea, the food over there is all really good, and the tartan pavilion follows suit. I went there during break on Saturday and the pizza is actually really good. Better than what comes from delivery anyway. I think that the pavilion is a great move towards improving the dining on campus and making CMU a nicer place to be.
We can always use more places to eat on campus. They opened on saturday for the hc game and I was planning on visiting but missed it. I like how they made eating on campus and enjoyable thing, with canopies and stuff and not a bore.
Post a Comment