CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How Not to Use PowerPoint

From Where I Sit: "If you use PowerPoint (or Apple Keynote) to make your presentations, this is well-worth a careful look. If you want even more help, I recommend two sites. The first is Presentation Zen. This is Garr Reynold’s site and one of my personal favorites. He doesn’t post that often, but it is always worth the wait. He also has a book by the same title coming out in January. I can’t wait to get my hands on it and have already pre-ordered it."

1 comment:

dmxwidget said...

Looking at the presentation was amusing. It delivered its point clearly and at the same time entertained me. Many people use power point or keynote for many purposes throughout the year, but people usually do it without thinking. IT is a shame that people us it without thinking. It would be nice to have learned this when we first were doing presentations, it would save people the torment of the boring presentation.