CMU School of Drama


Friday, November 16, 2007

SHOW'S STILL A KICK

NY Post: "THE 'Radio City Christmas Spectacu lar' may be marking its 75th anniversary, but it's hardly show ing its age. Indeed, this latest edition is better than ever, thanks to some spiffy new numbers, newly dazzling production values and vibrant choreography that showcases the Rockettes in all their high- kicking glory."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree; I've seen this show twice, 8 years apart. Each time it was radically different than the other yet equally entertaining and amazing. It really does have an amazing replay value that most shows struggle with after such a long run. I'd love to see it now so I could figure out what's different.

dmxwidget said...

I am not surprised this show is still around. i remember seeing the show almost every winter when i was younger. It was always a spectacular show. it seemed each year, the show was getting better and better technically. I would like to go to it again some time and see how much it has changed.

S said...

It's always great to see that The Rockettes are continually reinventing their show. There are always great new surprises mixed in with the familiar old. It's a great show to come back to year after year.