CMU School of Drama


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ringgold students take lead in 'High School Musical'

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: "Damian Winterbottom and Stephanie Wohar of Monongahela didn't expect to land the leading roles in Flatwoods Productions' version of 'High School Musical.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if kids twenty years from now will watch high school musical and decide that the turn of the century teenage experience was like that. I started thinking how funny it would be the other day if my children put on High School Musical the way my high school put on Fame.

Anonymous said...

This musical only came out a few years ago and already high schools are performing it. I think schools should give a show a little time to digest before they start performing them. I can remember when Seusical came out, every school began to use it for their perfromance. I know there are only so many times you can do Oklahoma, but still, I think these new musicals need to spend some time touring before being brought to the high school stage.