CMU School of Drama


Monday, January 29, 2007

Download: Tasks Jr. - A task and project management tool

lifehack.org: "Tasks Jr. is an easy to use, yet robust task and project management tool created by King Management. Tasks Jr. is not quite as robust as Microsoft Project, but for smaller companies (or individuals) with big projects, it is an excellent free alternative. Tasks Jr. supports timelining, task trees (tasks with sub-task dependencies), and iCalendar so you can export all your data and integrate with your calendar."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god we FINALLY have some other program that is not from Microsoft. But I wonder I'll ever using programs like this. Everyone has their own way of managing, and it really takes some people quite a while to get use to new stuff....

Derek said...

Well I am ready to learn a program, so if this works, then it could be what I work with for a while. The cross platform part is great, and really makes sharing simple.

Anonymous said...

After our exciting lecture on critical path today, I'm so ready to organize stuff and make charts! I'm downloading this right away.

Anonymous said...

But apparently I'm going to need help installing it...