CMU School of Drama


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Technical Direction - Stock Scenery Project

TDStudent (3:51:01 PM): HI Dave, sorry to bother you but I have a question about the assignment
TDProff (3:51:09 PM): k
TDStudent (3:51:20 PM): If we choose to purchase something (like a couch)
TDStudent (3:51:37 PM): we're to just print out a picture of the couch-correct?
TDProff (3:52:02 PM): I might put the picture on some sort of composed page
TDProff (3:52:08 PM): but yes, essentially
TDStudent (3:52:38 PM): OK but since there's no budget for this...would it be sensible to purchase chairs and tables as well?
TDProff (3:52:53 PM): I think
TDProff (3:53:08 PM): that you should be detailing the package you proposed
TDProff (3:53:14 PM): if you had tables & chairs
TDProff (3:53:21 PM): then you need tables & chairs
TDProff (3:53:29 PM): whether you build them or buy them
TDProff (3:53:37 PM): should be a function of what they have to do
TDProff (3:54:13 PM): The couch too, for that matter
TDStudent (3:55:33 PM): OK so you're saying that if I'm purchasing a table that needs to be constantly painted over..and whatever specific chair I propsed should reflect my purchase
TDStudent (3:55:37 PM): sorry bad wording
TDProff (3:56:02 PM): what you propose
TDProff (3:56:10 PM): needs to be about what it will have to do
TDProff (3:56:13 PM): and stand up to
TDStudent (4:02:29 PM): okay

No comments: