Pittsburgh Arts, Regional Theatre, New Work, Producing, Copyright, Labor Unions,
New Products, Coping Skills, J-O-Bs...
Theatre industry news, University & School of Drama Announcements, plus occasional course support for
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
CMU School of Drama
Friday, October 06, 2006
10 reasons people make stupid decisions
lifehack.org: "The blog Bad Analysis shares their count down on why would people insist to make bad decision even they are clearly wrong. It is good read to understand them and avoid them "
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These sound strangely familiar to things we here in the shop...coincidence? I know on a personal level, I have had several of those things run through my head. They have led to stupid decisions unfortunately. Somehow or another, the shows get done.
1 comment:
These sound strangely familiar to things we here in the shop...coincidence? I know on a personal level, I have had several of those things run through my head. They have led to stupid decisions unfortunately. Somehow or another, the shows get done.
Post a Comment