CMU School of Drama


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Congrats Delia (DRA '03)

Hi everyone!

Okay- This email is a little late because I got sick DURING our last week of prep before starting shooting tomorrow on my new movie. Needless to say, its been a really tough 7 days for me...yeah, I know...Waa...Waa.

To the point- GO SEE SMOKIN ACES! It opened Friday and its my first film credit (after years of never getting one)! And, yes (mother)...you have to see my first credit IN the theater...NOT ON DVD! its way more exciting to see it on a big screen. But really guys, I changed every costume in that movie from new to old or new to old and bloody. I even made the showgirl costumes, tremor brothers armor, all bullet holes and the fake sperm....GO SEE IT! Its pretty violent, but in a pulp fiction kind of way- AND if you start getting confused about the plot, let it go...its simpler than you're thinking.

Hope you have fun watching it! Catch it quick...movies don't last long in the theaters these days!
Big love,
Delia

No comments: