CMU School of Drama


Friday, December 02, 2022

Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience – Cameo stages immersive LIVE adventure in London

LightSoundJournal.com: In “Tomb Raider: The LIVE Experience”, teams of eight people experience an adrenaline-fuelled adventure in search of a powerful artefact in an approximately 30,000 m2 LIVE action course in London. On behalf of Little Lion Entertainment, Darkside Audio Visual was responsible for the planning and installation of the lighting, audio and video technology, and for this, the London-based integrator relied on a total of 166 spotlights from Cameo.

1 comment:

Allison Schneider said...

I live immersive experience is something I am so interested in. It’s some thing I route four in my designs and my work. And I long to experience more of it. This article directly mentions a lot of specific technology that I’m not familiar with, so I hope that soon, once I’m a little bit more knowledgeable on technology, I will be able to read this article again, and understand more. But what I could understand, what’s the use of the different lights in technology to simulate different environments to sell the story to the audience. These Q SPOTS seem to be a very useful tool in the situation, and I’d love to get to know more about them. And the pictures and the article are very intriguing. Showing both the lighting fixtures, as well as the effect that they have. This is definitely something I will be researching more after I am done with this.