CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Autodesk Alias Sketch for AutoCAD Technology Preview Download Available Now

Between the Lines: "Get your stylus pens fired up and ready to freehand sketch in AutoCAD! As I mentioned awhile back “Glimpse at Alias Sketch for AutoCAD 2010” a new product was coming. Alias Sketch for AutoCAD is a marriage of the awesome Autodesk SketchBook technology and AutoCAD products. This is an AutoCAD add-on application for sketching and image editing for experimentation with creative concepts all without exiting AutoCAD."

1 comment:

BWard said...

I wonder how useful this really will be. While it's been a dream of designers (artistic and technical alike) to freehand in autocad (and a feature, to some extent, for several versions now), I'm forced to be pessimistic about the functionality. That said, I'll give it a try and let people know. When I've got the free time to do so...