CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School of Drama E-Newsletter

Carnegie Mellon School of Drama: With two very successful spring Showcases in New York and Los Angles behind us, I would like to sincerely thank the WCDAC and NYDAC alumni clans for their absolutely fabulous support of our graduating class. Their generosity, workshop facilitation and arrangements of networking meetings were so valuable to our departing students that words cannot fully express how greatly the School appreciates their outstanding efforts, generosity and hospitality.

3 comments:

Meg DC said...

I always see the link on the drama website but never looked at it, so this is quite an awakening to all the great stuff we and our alumni are doing! That being said, we should share it! I see it on the website but where can I have it emailed directly to me, or to my parents who are always curious where $50k goes. Maybe there could be a "subscribe to newsletter" somewhere on the website? I think more people would look over it if they did not have to check back for a new issue and it just came directly to them.

Rachael said...

I agree with Meg. I didn't even know this existed.
I think the Alice project is really cool. I can't think of anything else to say...Go School of Drama? Congrats to the alumni and faculty who are/have been winning awards!

Anonymous said...

Looking at the list of alumni activities and accomplishments is so humbling. Not only are these people doing amazing work, but they still want to come back and share their successes with the School of Drama. This newsletter helps to remind me why I'm in this school right now, and helps me to see that my hard work is going to pay off someday. I wish this newsletter would be published more often and could elaborate on some personal alumni stories. I'd love to hear more from alumni on how they got started in the business and the most important lessons they've learned along their journeys thus far.