CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

17 Tips to Be Productive with Instant Messaging «

Web Worker Daily: "The best way to be productive with instant messaging (or chat)? Don’t do it. Seriously, IM can take up your entire day if you let it. Those who stay away from it can get a lot more done. However, if done right, IM can be a great tool for connecting with others, networking, getting things done quickly, and being productive. I’ve been experimenting with different methods recently, and I’d like to share some of the best tips."

1 comment:

dmxwidget said...

I haven't used an instant messenger for at least 4 years now. I generally try to communicate via email, in person, or email. Although chat is a good thing/feature, I think it is a way to waste time. I don't have much time as it is so it is best to stay away from these things.