CMU School of Drama


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Senco Fusion Cordless Finish Nailer Review

ToolGuyd: "Senco’s Fusion nailers are cordless, hoseless, fuel-less and lag-free. The innovation and quality of these nailers was enough to elevate it to the top spot of our recent Top 5 Kick-Ass Tools roundup. The Fusion looks phenomenal on paper, but how well does it perform?
I first tested the Senco Fusion finish nailer a few months ago and then used it for a few recent projects. In between my own evaluations, I passed the Fusion to a few nailer-wielding colleagues to see what they thought about it.

3 comments:

Sam said...

I like that it has the depth-adjustment dial. On pneumatic nailers, you usually have to walk over to the regulator and fiddle with the air pressure, and it's sometimes difficult to really get the depth that you want. With this, all you have to do is turn the dial that's right on the gun. I would love to try out a cordless nailer.

Robert said...

I heard about this nailer in a class a few weeks ago and I thought that it was a great tool. With the depth adjustment right on the gun, that is a great function. I wish that this feature was on all air guns. I hate when I nail right through something and then I have to go and adjust the air. I would love to get my hands on this tool to see how well it works just like a compression air gun. Also the fact that this gun is cordless and has no house which is great and with the battery able to charge back up in 15 minutes is amazing. I would like to see other tools that use the same technology in them there may be a nailer that dose this.

Dale said...

I would love to see this tool in a stapler. I do not shoot very many finish nails in my theater life but I shoot plenty of staples. This would be an Ideal application for this technology. If any of you now any form the Senco development team please pass this along.