CMU School of Drama


Thursday, June 05, 2014

Fein Cordless Drill Review: The ASCM 18 QXC

Pro Tool Reviews: The first thing I do when I see a new tool is pick it up and hold it in my hands. I like to see how it feels and think about the people who designed it, taking note of the decisions that went into each detail. I like to see how much it weighs, how it’s balanced, what it’s made of and if it speaks to me. Now, I bet half of you think I’ve been breathing too many paint fumes and the other half knows exactly what I mean. The people that created the tool you hold in your hands are builders just like you. They step back at the end of the day, look at what they’ve done and smile as they admire their new baby. So, when I pick up my new Fein cordless drill, I don’t think I’m too far off to imagine myself next to them and appreciate their creation as much as they do.

No comments: