CMU School of Drama


Friday, November 04, 2005

Playground Pictures

As some of you may know, I was present at various Playgound productions taking pictures that will be used to archive the great works done during this past week. Now that I have finished sorting through them, I am opening up the pictures to any who want them.

To view Playground pictures, please go to:


Please note that, as I am only 1 man, I was only able to get to a fraction of the shows that were presented. Some additional shows on Sunday were captured by Dan Jentzen: those images are available under the Misc. Playgound link.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of "Vile Creature" and The Miscast Cabaret, please let me know as those were two pieces I worked on!

If you wish to use any pictures for personal use ( ie portfolio, etc) and can't find a particular shot that interests you, let me know, as there are still a quite a bit of pictures that were not put on the site (only used the best shots, since there are over 2 gigs of pictures from that single weekend). My only request is that you give credit where credit is due.

Enjoy everyone,

Ian Schwartz
Production Technology And Management
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama '07

No comments: