CMU School of Drama


Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sonic S9 Tool Box: 8 Drawers of Pro-Level Organization

PTR: We’re unabashed fans of Sonic Tools on multiple levels. They do things a little differently and it’s really good for end users. You’ll find the Sonic Tools name around the Le Mans racing circuit. In fact, Shop Tool Reviews Director, Tim Johnson, has his eyes on their new Corvette Racing tool box. But I digress – the subject of this article is to look more closely at the Sonic S9 Tool Box.

1 comment:

GabeM said...

Growing up, the tool box that my family had in the garage was your last hail mary if you were looking for a tool and could not find it anywhere else. The reason it was the last resort was because of the mess and clutter that went along with this tool box. I applaud Sonic if they have found a solution to cluttered and stuck drawers in a tool box. The first thing that caught my eye was the feature that only allows you to open one drawer at a time. While this makes perfect sense, it is not something that I had ever thought was a concern when I was young. Additionally, the new Sonic tool box claims to have large wheels which can only come in handy when trying to move a tool box that weighs a couple hundred pounds. I remember moving houses in my life and having to get that old tool box in a U Haul was always the hardest part because it would not roll because its wheels were too small.