CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wirque du Soleil

PLSN: I lived in Las Vegas for seven years before I felt the need to get off the traveling circuit. I had met my soon-to-be wife, and spending six to seven months away was going to make it tough for us to progress our relationship. In my head, the only way to settle down and continue to work in entertainment was to work for the largest entertainment conglomerate in Vegas. I would be able to work five to six days a week and have a scheduled day off every week. I would still be a part of show business and maintain my home life. I would be able to have benefits and a free meal. I was happy to put on the golden handcuffs and serve my term. I lasted three years in the system, and when I got let out, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: