CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Music Festivals Generating Buzz

YourPerformancePartners: his coming weekend will see U.S. music festivals in Colorado, California and Oregon, according to Music Festival Junkies, a website tracking festivals in North America and three other continents. (If you’ll be in Belgium and like alternative music, don’t miss Pukkelpop 2015.) The number of music festivals keeps growing; the industry is making headlines for its popularity and transformational impact on the live music industry. Sampling from recent news coverage, plus offering our own background, we’ll offer three perspectives on music festivals: for promoters, fans and production staff.


1 comment:

Black Min said...

I am a music lover!
Music is essential in our lives. Music brings joy and laughter. On the road of music there are many successful people, singers and musicians. I'm living on the road of music. I will introduce people to music related ringtones. There are many ringtones from popular songs. What are you waiting for? Visit my homepage to set your favorite phone ringtone: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

This is my favorite ringtone in 2018, you can refer and install:

download dil diyan gallan ringtone mp3
download Ipl ringtone mp3
download I Can Only Imagine ringtone mp3
download I Wanna Fly ringtone mp3
download Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan ringtone mp3

Free ringtones. I need your comment to improve the ringtone better and bring a new look to the ringtone world.