CMU School of Drama


Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tony Awards Announce Nominees, Name Special 2015 Award Winners

Stage Directions: Over the past weekend, The American Theatre Wing released the names of several special award winners at the 2015 Tony Awards (including a special Tony Award for John Cameron Mitchell, and the Cleveland Play House as the 2015 Regional Theatre Tony Award winner), and on Tuesday, April 28, they released the nominees in the competitive categories and announced the hosts of the 2015 ceremony: Kristen Chenoweth and Alan Cumming. More information about the special awards, and a complete list of nominees after the jump.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not particularly excited for this years Tony Awards. I think its because I am not familiar with this years season. I have heard great things about the shows nominated however, I'm not fully excited to see the performances because I have no idea what each show is about. What I AM excited about is seeing Kristen Chenoweth and Alan Cumming. I can wait to see the dynamics between this duo.