CMU School of Drama


Thursday, December 04, 2014

Nook Schoenfeld's 2014 LDI Post-Show Report

PLSN: I have attended perhaps five LDI conventions over the years. Usually I see a lot of rehashed products mixed in with a few new ideas. 2014 seemed to bring a big reversal in this trend; I viewed so many new products that I felt like a kid in Disneyland. With more than 300 exhibitors and 8,000 people in attendance, it was certainly a packed house. There was never a dull moment as I ventured from booth to booth.

Our industry has advanced so far and, to be honest, I could find a use for practically everything I saw on the floor. As I walked the aisles, I carried a notebook just to log down all the interesting gear I saw represented this year. The following companies showed me some great products.

No comments: