CMU School of Drama


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Makita LS0815F 8-1/2" Miter Saw Review

Pro Tool Reviews: I use sliding compound miter saws quite a bit for renovating houses and also when I get into the mood to create something new for the yard—like a raised garden bed or similar project. The Makita LS0815F 8-1/2” Miter Saw is the exact type of tool I reach for to combine portability with capability. If you’re installing several houses worth of tall crown, you may appreciate a larger saw with dual bevel capabilities, but Makita’s 8-1/2” beauty is perfect for the job site user who needs a smaller saw with a cut capacity that’s more like a 10- or 12-inch model.

6 comments:

Clarence said...

Thanks for sharing this Pro Tool Reviews. I am using DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw. Really it's working great i have ever seen.

Clare said...

I am going to buy miter saw. I read many website and I see Dewalt DW175 which suitable my need. But I don’t know where is the best seller about miter saw. Give me your opinions

Frank said...

I never knew what a miter saw did – great review! I am ignorant with power tools so any guidance helps

David M said...

Big Thanks for sharing this Pro Tool Reviews. There are a lot of things to consider when shopping for a miter saw. Really it's great information.

Lori said...

Thank for your sharing. I read information very late, your article is closed but congrats to our winner. I bought Dewalt miter saw. It very good, I think I create anything that join contest

Matthew said...

Thanks for sharing this Miter Saw Review. I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.